cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VISA Debit Not Working

liamandrew94
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Account is deactivated because autopay on my VISA Debit failed; however I've confirmed that there are enough funds present (with tax), and I've re-entered the card details numerous times. I've also tried on different browsers. Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

Are you attempting to do a manual payment, or is your card set to autopay?  If you're on autopay, and today is the date you need to pay by, the withdrawl will happen very early tomorrow morning, in which case you'll be fine.

If you're attempting to perform a manual payment, ensure you're providing the correct information (which I'm sure you are), but there is a chance something has been entered incorrectly.

orakzai1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI my td bank visa debit which I have used earlier to top up my account suddenly fails to aknowledge and is refusing payment despite my bank confirming no issues from their side. My account will terminate if I don't make payment quick. Plz help ASAP.  I don't have access to vouchers or any other credit card and will have to leave public  mobile if this is an ongoing issues

Thanks

43x-xxx-xxxx

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
It's old news unfortunately

liamandrew94

@Shazia_K, @Mary_M, @Dave_M, or @Brooke_C - any potential problem's on PM's side that could be cuasing this?

liamandrew94

They can see the authorization coming through, but they say it's not completing for an unknown reason. They say it's the business' error, so I'm hoping PM can clear something up on their end.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I'd just stick to vouchers, a lot simpler. Just pick them up at Shoppers Drug Mart. Still get auto pay bonus if you have a card on file.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Could you contact the VISA Debit card issuer and ask them if they are declining the payment or if they can see the payment autorization coming through?

Need Help? Let's chat.