cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User locked out ?

Duke6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So basically, I tried logging into my account yesterday because I was told I was out of data. I tried logging in ( surprise surprise ) I couldn’t. Then I got a notification saying that my account was locked and to try in 1 hour. I have waited an entire day and there is still no change, and when I try to reset my password it still says try again in 1 hour. I have work that requires service and I can’t even send IMessages to my coworkers. I would appreciate it if someone could help me. I have tried all of the basic resets and troubleshooting, with my password through my email and phone number and nothing has worked. I think my account needs to be reset or at least the lock thing to be turned off. If anyone knows how to do that I would be very happy ! 

thanks - Duke

4 REPLIES 4

@Duke6  Usually with in the hour but can be longer , once you have submitted ticket just keep an eye on your community in box for their reply . Also you will need to answer some account info before getting started .or 

you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Duke6

How long do they normally take ?? I don’t mean to be impatient but this is sort of a drag just to change my password / get it unlocked to make another payment 😕

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Duke6  If you waiting the hour and still can’t log in and tried to reset password with no luck . Use this direct link to support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Duke6

This is also a separate email than the one that is linked to my phone number, I wasn’t able to log in and post from my account either

Need Help? Let's chat.