cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us talk text data add-on 20$

jmagoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I purchased a 20$ add-on yesterday and I still can't use it, my 20$ purchase appears in my account, still not working, help.
6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jmagoo glad all is well now.  And I completely agree that the current method is confusing and not optimal.  If you'd like to see that changed like I would, please consider checking out and bravo'ing (up voting) this idea to simplify that process:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Purchasing-add-ons-should-be-a-single-step-....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Yayyy! 🙂 Thank you for the update @jmagoo

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jmagoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

everything works fine now, i followed the 2 step method and it worked immediately:smileyvery-happy, it's a little counter intuitve though. Thanks for the help everyoneSmiley Very Happy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @jmagoo,

If your roaming add-on is still not functioning, please don't hesitate to send me a message - and include your phone number 🙂 I would be more than happy to help!

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jmagoo did you complete both steps of the purchase?  The first step is just to top up the $20 onto your PM account; then you have to go back in to actually purchase it from those funds.  You can tell by looking at the Available Funds on your overview page (the page you land on when you sign into self-serve).  If it shows $0.00 available, then you probably completed the second step.  If it shows $20.00 available, you did not.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jmagoo It should work right away, Did you make sure roaming is turned on?

Need Help? Let's chat.