cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help

dna4835
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated new PM sim card number 43*********. Created and registered my account. Cannot find how to auto pay.

Balance is incorrect please help

Is it possible for someone to call us at 43********* please

7 REPLIES 7

Maybe this is a sister plan to the recent $40 / 10 day plan we heard about here on the community. This is the $20 / 1 day plan!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dna4835 wrote:

It says plan expired it was just activated yesterday. There's a balance of $20 credit. Just want to enter my credit card for autopay

@dna4835 

Set up AutoPay (publicmobile.ca)

@dna4835 wrote:

It says plan expired it was just activated yesterday. There's a balance of $20 credit. Just want to enter my credit card for autopay

@dna4835  is your service working?

On your phone do you see it shows connected to PM?

can you make outgoing calls? 

Can you receive incoming calls?

Data works?

if it works for calls and data , then no worry about the Status Expired

However, if you are not making calls, can't even make outgoing calls, or screen shows SIM NOT PROVISIONED or NO NETWORK,   then open a ticket with PM:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dna4835 : What do you mean the balance is incorrect? Did you check the box for autopay during activation? If not then you won't get the initial $2. If you toggle it on now then you will get the reward for your next renewal.

@softech : ^

dna4835
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dna4835   this is an open forum, please remove your phone number.  (click on the circle with the down arrow on the top right, then modify your post)

So, is your service working?  did you activate a different plan?  or you just not getting the $2 saving from Autopay?    If it is just the $2 for the Autopay, I don't think you need to open a ticket with PM.

For Autopay,  login to My Account , make sure you have added a credit card and then just click "Manage Autopay" to start it.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

You can set it up now and I think they will give you the $2 autopay saving for this initial month by putting the $2 in your account.  It will be a actual saving for your 2nd month, ie, you will get $4 off for having $2 x 2 for Autopay

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dna4835 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.