cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help - Account Suspended, phone not working

mrsbina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is currently not working at all. My account account is currently suspended for non-payment.
I have toppped up my account on March 20, 2019.
$37.29 has been charged on my visa card. I have confirmed this with VISA.
The payment history shows that a payment was made.

No one can reach me and vice versa. Please help and get back to me as soon as possible.

This is my first time using community, so please bear with me.

Thank you

Bina

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

5 REPLIES 5

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sandpublic wrote:

You might want to try the Losst/Stolen trcik to see if it fixes the problem. Just sign in to selfserve select the Lost/Stolen card option and select it. Logout wait for a couple of minutes then login into your account and remove the Lost/Stolen lock restart your phone and see if it fixes it.

If not
send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

@LuDevouges mentioned in another post that if you were on a legacy plan yo u have to login online and change your plan manually to a new plan. Make sure you select on next renewal so you don't get double charged.

LucDevouges
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think the system did not change plans for the legacy customers and each one of us has to go and change to a new plan.  

sandpublic

@mrsbina wrote:

Thank you very much and much appreciated for this quick response.

You're welcome. Hope you get your issue resolved.

mrsbina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much and much appreciated for this quick response.

sandpublic

You might want to try the Losst/Stolen trcik to see if it fixes the problem. Just sign in to selfserve select the Lost/Stolen card option and select it. Logout wait for a couple of minutes then login into your account and remove the Lost/Stolen lock restart your phone and see if it fixes it.

If not
send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.