cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 plan

Curtis1965
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me and my daughter have just moved to public mobile. we have the $50 plan, which has unlimited talk and text canada and US.

we are going to the USA in april

can we talk and text in the USA between our 2 phones? or do we have to have the add ons for us to talk and/or text?

thanks

curtis

4 REPLIES 4

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@missorange wrote:

you can purchase"US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day)" make sure not purchase in advance, it valids in 10 days.

No you cannot purchase in advance because the counter starts the day you buy the add-on.

missorange

you can purchase"US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day)" make sure not purchase in advance, it valids in 10 days.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Curtis1965 You would both need US Roaming addons, make sure that is what you get and not the US long distance calling. And check that you have the money for the addons in your account BEFORE you purchase the addon or it won't go through.

sandpublic

@Curtis1965 wrote:

Me and my daughter have just moved to public mobile. we have the $50 plan, which has unlimited talk and text canada and US.

we are going to the USA in april

can we talk and text in the USA between our 2 phones? or do we have to have the add ons for us to talk and/or text?

thanks

curtis

You would need to add a US-Roaming add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.