cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upped pricing

Droogle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After being with you guys for about 3 years on PAC-  you recently upped my fees to $25 a month while offering the SAME plan for $19 and then offering another plan with 6x the data for $2 less a month.   
This how you guys treat loyal customers?  Pretty low move Public-  you should be compensating affected clients accordingly. 

edited by computergeek541: profanity removed

6 REPLIES 6

tracies1111

Right! I want to change from my $25 / 1024MB plan I've had for years ( just don't use a lot of data but always seem to have bonus data and with the old legacy deals my bill was always under $25) to a $19 one, new activations get 2gb but I can only get 1gb. I don't get it, just give everyone the same offer and retain your loyal customers, instead I might go to Fizz where I can get the $19 for 2 GB or even $22 for 6GB still better than anything I'm offered here... Either way they are not keeping my $25 a month. 

@SpeakingTruth , I don't disagree.  That said, thread crapping doesn't further your cause.  You can shop hard for a deal here or elsewhere.  

Droogle

Still there.  At least it was yesterday.  Debating canceling and coming on as a new.  Took off my auto-pay.  

kyle12

I still see that option when I check my account. Still unfortunate that the best deals are only for new customers 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Droogle , a $19/1GB plan was available to existing customers until recently.  It's possible the plan will come back.  Keep an eye on the plans available to existing customers in your online account.  

SpeakingTruth

It's a shame for being a loyal customer

Need Help? Let's chat.