cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade limited time, subscribe to a 4G 30GB plan for only $29/month

alemarcohen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi dear PM CS

I manage four plans for my family. We are currently in the 0.5 GB $25 3G plan and I'd like to update all plans to the: For a limited time, subscribe to a 4G 30GB plan for only $29/month.* Offer ends Jan 9th.

Unfortunately, we are NOT new subscribers, and we are very happy with PM's service. I'm really hoping we can get the upgrade, otherwise I would have to look into switching providers for the four of us.

Is there any way you could make an exception and allow us the upgrade? I can give you the four accounts I  manage:

edit: personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

Thanks!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey! 
I hope you are doing well!

Happy New Year. 
So, what I have noticed after being with PM for 3-4 months, there will be deals which are for both new & existing, some for new and some for older customers. The deal you mentioned about the 30 GB plan mainly focuses on bringing new people to the company! 
So, we have to look into something which is there for people who have been with them for a long time, like plans of $34 which gives 40 GB (I have this one) 
But, as you mentioned you are looking for cheaper, maybe PM does not have it right now, but stay tuned, who knows?
They may add something new after a few days, so watch for it! 
2023 has been a great year for PM people, with 5G, unlimited data, and many new add-ons, so, it depends if you want to keep your faith with them for a little bit more time & see if something comes up which you may like? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alemarcohen 

you should message Customer Support with your request...we can't do it for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@alemarcohen- Several other posts indicate that PM might allow the change - as long as you are going to a more expensive plan (which you are).  You can try contacting an agent, and see if they will do it for you.

In the meantime, you should remove you email addresses since this is a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.