cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from $25 1GB 3g to promotional $24 4g, 4GB

elvisd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I would like to upgrade my current $25 1Gb 3g plan to the promotional $24 4Gb 4 g plan but I do not see this option online.  Who can I contact to make this request? 

2 REPLIES 2

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@elvisd   The reason you don't see it is because it is for new activations only and you are already a customer.  You can try to contact customer service and ask if they will let you have it as @Chalupa_Batman suggested.  The $29 for 20GB is now available for existing customers but it too used to be new customers only.  So if you can't get the one you want maybe wait and see if they do the same with the $24 plan (which seems doubtful unless they ditch the $25 plan first).   If you are on the old rewards system then switching to a $24 plan from a $25 plan will most likely lose you the bonus data, if you're already on points then it makes no difference.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @elvisd .

See that little chat bubble in the bottom corner? Click on it and ask to speak to a CS Agent. Ask them very nicely that you wish to go onto that plan. 50/50 chance. Worse case, you can just start a new contract with a new number and ditch the other. Don't hate the player, hate the game! 🙂 

Need Help? Let's chat.