Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Auto Pay

chacha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying to update my auto pay and received the following message:

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

I called my credit card company and they said that they received the message from Public Mobile and they have authorized the request but didn't get any response back.  All that information that I provided was correct so I am not sure what to do at this point.  

Help.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi chacha,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order assist you, please send us a private message.

For more information about how to use the Community service, please refer to this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16....

I am looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your private message didn't go through?

Try again - click me!

Include your email address, phone number and description of the problem in your message (JUST in the private message, never publically here of course).

They will get back to you and sort it all out. 🙂 

chacha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried removing my card information.  It did not work unfortunately.

I am having a hard time navigating this site.  I tried sending a private message to one of the mod but it didn't go through.

I there anyone that I can reach out to?

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try removing your card information from your account.

Then adding a 'new' one and selecting autopay on it

(assuming your renew is not today, if it is, no idea if this would work to get autopay reward). If not renew today this should work. If not a mod may need to see in the background

Need Help? Let's chat.