cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsuccessful activation

Jonatbecky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I migrated from Kodoo to public mobile last night but now I can not receive or make calls, what can I do

6 REPLIES 6

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Jonatbecky 

If you can’t receive or make calls. Check to see if your old Koodo SIM is working.

If it is, did you reply to the text confirming you are porting over to PM with YES within the 90 minute time frame?

The best thing to do is to contact a CS_Agent to look into the problem.

As from earlier, please be aware that being unable to make outgoing calls using the Public Mobile service is unrelated to number porting.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jonatbecky 

If you can’t receive or make calls. Check to see if your old Koodo SIM is working.

If it is, did you reply to the text confirming you are porting over to PM with YES within the 90 minute time frame?

The best thing to do is to contact a CS_Agent to look into the problem.

@xtrawest wrote:

It shouldn't take more than couple of hours to migrate. Did you try to reboot your phone and take out/insert back the SIM?

As outgoing calls aren't working, the issue would be related to something other than number porting. Service aspects such as outgoing calls (but not incoming) should work immediately.

This sounds to be a Public Mobile acvount provisioning issue. Please use the chatbot link near the bottom of this website to open a ticket and ask a Public Mobile customer support agent for help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jonatbecky do you see the phone not showing connected to PM network at all??

Reboot the phone once and confirm any signal bar showing

xtrawest
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It shouldn't take more than couple of hours to migrate. Did you try to reboot your phone and take out/insert back the SIM?

Need Help? Let's chat.