cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreceived SIM, ordered November 7th

joeags
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think there's a few of us out here with the same issue.  I ordered a sim card on November 7th for the promo, and it has not arrived yet.  I understsand that PM is allowing people who ordered the card before November 19th or so to still get in on the promotion, but since it's been over 2 weeks, I figure I should post here!!  If a moderator could assist, I would appreciate it - I have my order number that I can share when requested.

Thanks,

Joe

4 REPLIES 4

joeags

Unfortunately, it's been a week since I posted, and a week since I started sending PM's to the moderators and no response yet.  Hopefully by bumping this thread, I'll hear from a mod...

joeags

Sorry, I was unaware what steps to take, as I can't use the contact us link at the bottom since I don't have a public mobile phone number yet! 

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah, I think it's an issue that you need to get hold of moderator for sure. They stopped taking SIM card order on Wednesday (last week of promo) to ensure everyone who ordered SIM would receive it.

You should tag a moderator to get their attention.

@Mary_M

I tagged one moderator here. Hopefully, she can help you out.

Next time, try posting with moderator tagged or personal message moderator.

Good luck

jlm1991
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thats unfortunate,  have you contacted a mod/facebook/ or used the contact us link on the bottom of the page? 

Need Help? Let's chat.