cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock phone

Retired
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help unlocking my phone - purchased SIM card am all set up with Public mobile-got

the code to unlock my phone from previous carrier.  I made too many attempts to put the code

into phone (I am a senior and do not know about cel phones) now my phone says phone freeze SIM unavailable - I paid for this service but cannot use it.  What do I do? please help

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Retired wrote:

I need help unlocking my phone - purchased SIM card am all set up with Public mobile-got

the code to unlock my phone from previous carrier.  I made too many attempts to put the code

into phone (I am a senior and do not know about cel phones) now my phone says phone freeze SIM unavailable - I paid for this service but cannot use it.  What do I do? please help

You are allowed to enter the unlock code 10 times.  After the 10th failed attempts, the phone will be permanently(hard) locked.  Now, you need to get an unfreeze code or MCK code from your previous carrier to unfreeze it.  If your previous carrier cannot or will not help you, you need to contact Samsung Canada to get MCK code.  Good luck.

Retired
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Samsung C414M flip phone

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Retired usually better to start your own thread. You need to contact the orriginal provider to see what can be done if anything.  There is nothing that can be done by  public mobile.

What phone are you trying to unlock? 

Need Help? Let's chat.