cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown charges

Amandabergeron
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a monthly amount coming off my credit card every month but I am not with public mobile.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Amandabergeron 

If your service is not under the Telus umbrella (Koodo and Public).

I would suggest that you contact a CS_Agent through SIMon Chatbot and create a ticket for them to look into it for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Amandabergeron   what  is the amount of the charge?  Does the charge the same and come EVERY 30 days?

Anyone in your family might have used your credit card and opened an account with Public Mobile?

Or you are customer with Koodo or Telus?  Telus owns Koodo and PM and they sometimes use their different 'brands" to make the charge

Honest, if you are not customer with Telus/PM/Koodo, you can do a chargeback with your credit card and if there is a PM account opened with your credit card, it would be suspended immediately and you will not get charged again

But you can also formally open a ticket with PM for investigation, you can open them ticket here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there and not via email

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Were you ever a PM customer ? Is anyone in your household a PM customer ?

Which cell service do you currently subscribe to ?

Need Help? Let's chat.