cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected Refund

NeonEcho
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently ordered a phone and waited for word on its shipping progress and a couple days later received word that my order got refunded without notice as to why. I checked my balance and seen that I did not even get my money back. So what I am wondering is whether I actually did get a refund or it is just a false alarm and the phone is actually on its way. If not, I would really like to believe this wasn't a scam. Order #339299

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@NeonEcho 

Just make sure before looking for the refund that the original purchase amount in fact got charged to your credit card account.

It’s possible if they could not fulfil the order that the charge may not have settled and become an authorized one on your credit card.

If it is an authorized charge, definitely follow the customer support contact provided by @softech 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NeonEcho you likely have to open ticket with PM support. to confirm

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.