cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset password

Chasrub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am getting a failed password at login. When I enter my (valid) email address at 'I forgot my password' it says failed login.

How am I able to login to my account?

10 REPLIES 10

Chasrub

I have already received a response from PM support. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!

Chasrub

How do I pm them, all I get is a chatbot.

Chasrub

chasrub@gmail.com is my mother's email. Everything is setup using her credentials, I just help her navigate. Using this as an example, it would be a nightmare for her.

Chasrub

Option 1: I ask to reset my password. It prompts for the email id to reset. (I need to enter the email twice). I enter the email address twice, and the message back is 'login failed'. Which is a weird response considering I'm asking to have the password reset.

Option 2: I submitted an email. No response yet, but we'll see.

Question for you. They mention a pincode. I don't remember helping her set one up. Would it default to the last four digits of the phone number?

Chasrub

Thanks, I'll go through those to see if any provide a response.

@Chasrub 

Are you using your mother's email address or yours while creating her account?

Who setup your mother's account?

Since the system can only retrieve information in their database. 

This is to prevent fraudulent access into the account 

@Chasrub   you can just submit ticket on behalf of her (of course with her permission) using this Community account.  Good thing is that it is not live support on the phone.  They will message you back for verification , so you have time to ask your mother for answer before replying

If you have not open the ticket yet, try one of the 2 ways below:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chasrub wrote:

Just for clarity, I'm trying to help out my 83 yr old mother. She also doesn't have her pin so she can't open a ticket. This is turning into quite the complicated process.

@Chasrub did you try to private messagge them?

Chasrub

Just for clarity, I'm trying to help out my 83 yr old mother. She also doesn't have her pin so she can't open a ticket. This is turning into quite the complicated process.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chasrub hi you may need to wait 3 hours then try forgot password if that won't work 

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.