cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make account

TOASTERINATUB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I was I trying to create a public mobile account but I screwed something up when signing up and now I cannot finish making the account nor can I restart the process I dont know what to do

8 REPLIES 8

TOASTERINATUB

i did that just waiting for a response now thank you

@TOASTERINATUB  you could try to contact with Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

TOASTERINATUB

That didnt work

I think im stupid lol

@TOASTERINATUB wrote:

Yes I am a public mobile customer But when I was making my account my internet cut out and It didnt fully save what I was doing so now I cannot log into my account because it was half made

Oh bummer, okay @TOASTERINATUB . So you have a working public mobile sim card, with an active account then.

Submit a ticket here to with CSA for help: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

TOASTERINATUB

Yes I am a public mobile customer But when I was making my account my internet cut out and It didnt fully save what I was doing so now I cannot log into my account because it was half made

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TOASTERINATUB  - are you even a Current Public Mobile customer with a sim card that has been successfully activated?

Only current customers with, a public mobile sim and public mobile phone number, are eligible to be able to sign into Self Serve/My Account.

So, if you are a current customer and have not created an account yet, you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

If the account is currently in suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

NOTE:

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What did you screw up exactly? If you weren't charged or didn't get an error 837, you may be able to just start from scratch but make sure that you weren't unknowingly charged bc at that point you'd have to resolve it internally 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TOASTERINATUB   At which step you have problem and what was the error message?

First check if PM already charged your credit card. 

Then, try to put your PM sim in a phone and see if it connects.  If could be that it was already acitvated

If that does not connects to PM network , open ticket with PM Support via messaging:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.