cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make a call but have minutes available

AndrewH33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have used 16 of my 100 talking minutes but I can't make calls. It just tells me that I have used all my minutes but when I check my account I have lots of talking minutes left. What do I need to do to fix this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

@cobilie00 wrote:

Same thing happened to me. I contacted them and they said the following:

“We are currently experiencing a network outage affecting HSPA and LTE service in your area. My Tech Team is now working to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.”

It’s been around 8 hours now and she still said they are working to get it resolved 😒

The above doesn't appear to be the issue being discussed in this messsage thread.  When the member dialed a 1 before the area code, the call would work.

cobilie00

Same thing happened to me. I contacted them and they said the following:

“We are currently experiencing a network outage affecting HSPA and LTE service in your area. My Tech Team is now working to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.”

It’s been around 8 hours now and she still said they are working to get it resolved 😒

@AndrewH33  glad it works

@computergeek541  thanks for the tips as well. 🙂

AndrewH33

Oh that worked!  Thanks for the help!

@hTideGnow wrote:

What happen if you put a 1 in front of the 10 digits number, like 1-604-123-45677

Ironically, I would going to ask @AndrewH33 to double check if the numbers are being dialed correctly.  Public Mobile has a bunch of strange and sometimes inaccurate error messages that could sometimes be heard if there's a mistake in the dialing.

What happen if you put a 1 in front of the 10 digits number, like 1-604-123-45677

AndrewH33

yes, tried rebooting but still the same problem.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@AndrewH33   Try reboot your phone and see how it goes

Need Help? Let's chat.