cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into my account

BigML
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am trying to log into my father's account online, but it does not recognize his email.  I have already sent a message to @CS_Agent, but no answer.  I need the access to make changes to automatic payment method, so this is a time sensitive issue.  I have to make this change before the automatic payment kicks in on September 4, 2018.  so please get back to my messages.  @Shazia_K or @Mary_M, please help.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BigML wrote:

@popping wrote:

@BigML

The moderator response time is about 48 hours.  I hope you will get your reply soon.

Please do not send private message to moderator again because any new message will move you to the end of the wait queue.

I did not send another message, nor was I going to, so that's not an issue.  But some of the requests should be categorized as more urgent than others.  They shouldn't put every request in the same queue like this.  Also this 24-48 hour wait is not guaranteed either.  Anyway, thanks for your reply.

I understand that your situation is urgent. But I am not sure how many moderators are on duty this weekend.  You may consider @mimmo suggustion to get a PM topup voucher from store and call 611 from your father's phone to add fund to his account.

Did your father received a text message saying his payment is due Sept 4?

If yes, you have until end of Sept 3 to add fund.  PM will take fund from your account on Sept 4 early morning.

BigML
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@popping wrote:

@BigML

The moderator response time is about 48 hours.  I hope you will get your reply soon.

Please do not send private message to moderator again because any new message will move you to the end of the wait queue.

I did not send another message, nor was I going to, so that's not an issue.  But some of the requests should be categorized as more urgent than others.  They shouldn't put every request in the same queue like this.  Also this 24-48 hour wait is not guaranteed either.  Anyway, thanks for your reply.

popping

@BigML

mimmo

Mods are replying 24-48 hours.  Are you trying to disable auto pay?  If so you can via 611 from his phone.

You can also buy a voucher online via recharge.com and load funds also via 611. If enough funds are on the account it will bypass the credit card

Need Help? Let's chat.