cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link credit card for autopayment

Fletchjosh3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there!

i was trying to activate my dad on PM but when it came time to put the credit card for autopayment it said that it doesn’t work but when I placed my prepaid card on it it went tru with a breeze. Could anyone please tell my why it works with one but not the other

3 REPLIES 3

Fletchjosh3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there !

yes the billing is precisely the same as the address I gave but it still isn’t working but I’ll keep my prepaid card linked

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fletchjosh3 wrote:

Hello there!

i was trying to activate my dad on PM but when it came time to put the credit card for autopayment it said that it doesn’t work but when I placed my prepaid card on it it went tru with a breeze. Could anyone please tell my why it works with one but not the other

That's a variant that hadn't occurred to me before. Good of you to try both back to back. So I wonder then what with all the problems we see here (while many thousands do just fine) that some cards and issuers are just that much pickier as to who is charging what on the customers' cards.

Would you care to share which institution you use? Maybe there's a correlation somewhere.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Fletchjosh3 Make sure the billing address matches what you have on the account. You can just keep the prepaid card just for AutoPay rewards and pay using another credit card or voucher from any gas station or retail stores like Walmart. 

Need Help? Let's chat.