cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get into public mobile account

Josk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have tried unsuccessfully 3 times to get into acct. keeps saying password incorrect. Have changed PW 3 times, received passcodes and entered, all looks fine, enter password and says error.

5 REPLIES 5

I see that … thanks

HALIMACS_0-1719671121870.png

@HALIMACS  The app is not working currently, just gives a sorry something went wrong when trying to log in.  It was doing that an hour or so ago and I just tested again, still no access.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Josk 

if you’re using the website, clear system, cache and cookies and then using an incognito tab and try again

If using the app, clear the app’s data and cache. You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Multiple password change might lead to even more problems as you do not know which one is saved last (if any).

Use clean browser, do copy/paste password, do not enter manually to avoid typos.

If everything fails (most likely your account is suspended do to security issues) open a ticket and ask agent to reset your pass.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Josk   I don't know if it's related but when I tried the app in response to another question I was not able to log in, same as happened to a couple of other people.   This was about an hour ago, I haven't tried again since but it seems there is a technical problem. If you want to contact customer service you can send a private message using this link, you only need to be logged in to this community for it to work

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.