cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get into my account..Yahoo mail problems

PK2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i lost my sim card while on vacation and in order to get a replacement i need to get into my account..

Even to get support, i need to get into my account, which i'm unable to do because recovery codes go to my phone number or to my yahoo email. 

Yahoo is not receiving these codes, i tried to create another account to post this, also with yahoo, no codes are coming. Eventually i created this gmail account so i could post this.

I need help getting into my account and replacing my lost sim card with a new one.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Sevcan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Certainly:

If you've lost your SIM card and can't access your account due to recovery code issues, here's what to do:

Contact Support: Reach out to your provider's customer support through alternate channels like phone calls or other contact options on their website.

Alternate Verification: Explain your situation to the support team and be ready to verify your identity using alternate methods.

Temporary SIM: Consider getting a quick SIM card urgently if you need mobile services.

Check Spam: Check your email spam folder for recovery codes from Yahoo.

Contact Yahoo: If you're not getting emails from Yahoo, contact their support for assistance.

Customer support can help you regain account access and order a replacement SIM card.

PK2023

Thank you i'll try that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PK2023  please submit ticket with support to help you out 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PK2023

Eversafe ID emails not coming to Yahoo Mail.. unable to receive text message or voicemail message because i do not know the voicemail password.

Need Help? Let's chat.