cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete payment when registering

kmolivei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey!

I've tried to sign up for a few times and when I get to the payment page the credit card information doesn't go through. Have tried using a few different cards and no luck. This happen to anyone else?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would contact "call" your credit company to see if an attempt to charge was ever put through to either of your credit cards.  If the credit company can see an attempt to charge and failed; ask them what the issue was.  The credit company can tell you if your address was wrong, postal code, phone number etc.

If none of your credit cards shows an attempt to charge was ever put through, then it's most likely a browser issue.  I've been successful with Chrome & Firefox; try again.

If you've moved into a very new area, then PM address/postal code verification system may not have been updated to include your address as a valid address.  You'll most likely need to purchase a pre-paid voucher for this month & contact a mod to have them look into it.  Check Google & Bing maps to see if your address maps properly; if not, your address is really really new and will take time for Canada Post to publish this as a deliverable address (takes a long long time).

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Tiprix  issues with cc happen occadionally. The easiest way is to buy a voucher and use that for payment.  Then figure out the cc issue. 

Common things with cc 

Make sure you enter address  exactly as staement. Omit unit number. Or leave last digit out of postal code if your statement shows a space. 

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try changing browsers, e.g. incognito mode on chrome

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@kmolivei Is it a Canadian credit card? Cards from other countries are not accepted.
If it is a Canadian card, try using the Chrome browser in incognito mode, and make sure you are entering in the information exactly as it's shown. If it's still not working you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kmolivei 

Check your credit card online ot make sure that the payment did not actually go through.  This does happen sometimes with activation.

If no credit card payment, then you can try a different web browser, clearing cache or going in congito mode.  Chrome incognito works well.  Waiting one hour in between attempts also helps sometimes.  

If credit card payment, then wait for moderator help.  Maybe try to insert your SIM card into your phone to see whether there is any service. 

Need Help? Let's chat.