cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate eSIM after transfer, support messaged but no network access

andsoitgoes42
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

this is my 3rd line I’ve brought over to public, the first 2 were during the Black Friday sale. 

those went fine, but this one even though I responded immediately to Roger’s regarding my transfer, I received an error when trying to activate my eSIM. 

I restarted my phone multiple times, reset network settings but I have no network access at all. 

i had hoped there wouldn’t be an issue that required reaching out to support, as it stands my phone is completely unusable on the network. I’m hoping I can get an expedited solution so that I can have my phone usable again. 

I see I can purchase a new eSIM, if I do this can I get the cost reimbursed as I did everything right through the activation process? I would really like to not have my device sitting with no network for up to 2 days. Thanks. 

thanks 

1 REPLY 1

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@andsoitgoes42 

This may go without saying, but I presume the device you're looking to activate is definitely s-SIM compatible?

If you got through to the payment page and the payment is in fact taken from your credit card, reach out to customer support to have the problem remedied.

If the payment was not taken from your credit card, uninstall the app on the device you're looking to activate and reinstall it on that device and complete the process.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.