cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate SIM and create an account

Max0922
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

So I tried to activate my SIM online. After putting my banking info in the last step it gave me an error message. After that I have been trying to do the whole process again but it doesn't work for me. I have used every possible solution by going through the threads like waiting for an hour etc. still unable to register. everytime when I put the sim number in the message appears on right side that its an invalid sim. 

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Max0922 wrote:

Hi there,

So I tried to activate my SIM online. After putting my banking info in the last step it gave me an error message. After that I have been trying to do the whole process again but it doesn't work for me. I have used every possible solution by going through the threads like waiting for an hour etc. still unable to register. everytime when I put the sim number in the message appears on right side that its an invalid sim. 

@Max0922  Put the sim card in your phone, if it works everything is fine. If it works and you can't log into the account use this link here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If the sim does not work send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Max0922 wrote:

Hi there,

@Max0922 

Did you try the sim to see if it works?

Need Help? Let's chat.