cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access internet

4uChristina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to access the internet even though my cellular is turned on and I am not over my plan usage!

6 REPLIES 6

4uChristina
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your advice. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I have noticed that I am unable to access the same App. Tried a different App and was able to get to the internet.

Thanks again

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@4uChristina   

You mentioned that you are " not over my plan usage", so I assume you have checked My Account and confirmed that your account status is Active and you still have Data for this cycle

Are you on Android?  any chance you have setup Data limit on the device level?  If you have setup the limit, you have to keep changing the cycle start date as PM is running on a 30 days cycle , which the phone uses monthly.   After couple months, the cycle start date could  be off by a lot and data could stopped on the device level

E-MobileData.png

But if you are on iPhone, try to use different apps to access internet via Mobile Data.  Maybe download another browser to see if it works.  iPhone has a way to deselect Mobile Data access for particular app and  it could be the reason

E-iPhone_Data.png

Of course, if you have another phone around, put your PM SIM there and test it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@4uChristina 

What plan are you on?

You may have used up your monthly data. You can check your account online for the most up to date usage.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@4uChristina hi did you chack your data usage in your self serve? that is the most accurate 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@4uChristina 

check out your setting  APN (publicmobile.ca)

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@4uChristina 

rebooting phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.