cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Umidigi A15T

SabineC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just bought a Umidigi A15T. I really like the phone, but I am having issues with receiving messages, and messages being received by others. Some messages go through, some don't.
I live pretty rural, but my daughter living in town, also has the same issues.
Anyone else, with this type of phone (Umidigi,) have the same issues? Is it maybe something in the settings I'm not getting right, or could it just be this type of phone?

7 REPLIES 7

SabineC

Thanks

SabineC

Thank you.

SabineC

I'll check it out. Thanks.

SabineC

Yes, I know about RCS (well, since this morning lol). Even with RCS enabled on other phones, messages don't always reach them/me. So weird. Thanks.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@SabineC 

Your Umidigi A15T should work on PM.

Try reset the Network setting on your phone.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/CA/umidigi-a15t 

Being able to send and receive text messages with some but not others isn't a network frequency issue.

@SabineC wrote:

I just bought a Umidigi A15T. I really like the phone, but I am having issues with receiving messages, and messages being received by others. Some messages go through, some don't.
I live pretty rural, but my daughter living in town, also has the same issues.
Anyone else, with this type of phone (Umidigi,) have the same issues? Is it maybe something in the settings I'm not getting right, or could it just be this type of phone?

Sending pictures in the messsages, sending longer messages,  or using RCS requires a data connection.  This coudl be an issue with some using different messaging protocols such as SMS, RCS, iMessage, or instant messsaging.  Only SMS is universally compatible with cell phones, so ensure that the SMS option has been enabled.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SabineC 

Your Umidigi A15T should work on PM.

Try reset the Network setting on your phone.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/CA/umidigi-a15t 

Need Help? Let's chat.