cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA Data

zathros
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My USA data is working fine. I just moved my wife to the same plan but her USA data  does not.

My phone seems to point to AT&T but hers was t-mobile? I tried to match all the settings with my phone as the template and still can't get it to work. Telephony seems ok just the data?

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have different viewpoint about manual forced network connection, I don't like it as it sometimes does not work.  I have never had issues letting the system choose between the two roaming partners.  To speed connection to one of the roaming partners, use airplane mode toggle.  All else equal connecting to T-Mobile is better as it is 2G calling friendly for those who don't have VoLTE and 5G works on the T-Mobile network.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @zathros 

I was just in the US a month ago. This is what I did.

I went into my settings, then network settings. I turned off Automatic and chose T-Mobile. I made sure data roaming was turned on and rebooted my phone. For me, that worked. Since ATT seems to work for you, maybe she could try both. Reboot each time.

I have the SE 2020 myself. T-Mobile works all the time for me.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@zathros 

Maybe reboot your wife's phone.  Manually select AT&T as the US carrier.  

Also, can try a network reset of phone (note: this will erase your saved wifi passwords).  

zathros
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

both Apple products hers SE and mine 11 Pro Max

Need Help? Let's chat.