cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

vanderg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have spent hours trying to get my US roaming to work after I bought the US talk add on. It is very frustrating not being able to talk to a live person for help. I will now return to my old provider because of the very poor service.

3 REPLIES 3

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@vanderg wrote:

I have spent hours trying to get my US roaming to work after I bought the US talk add on. It is very frustrating not being able to talk to a live person for help.

Well, although I can't vouch for @Jb456  or @geopublic , I can assure you I'm still alive! 😉  😆 

I will now return to my old provider because of the very poor service.

Well, the service being "poor" is a subjective thing - you posted here, and from the time stamp on the messages, it appears that you got a rather quick response. Is that "poor" compared to possibly sitting on hold, listening to elevator music for several hours? Only you can be the judge of which is a better choice. That, and given that you haven't replied in the past 2 hrs., you either haven't taken any of the advice given, or you did, and got it working?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vanderg wrote:

I have spent hours trying to get my US roaming to work after I bought the US talk add on. It is very frustrating not being able to talk to a live person for help. I will now return to my old provider because of the very poor service.

@vanderg Are you in the US? If you only have the US Talk add-on it should work automatically. Just make sure your device is set to automatically connect to a network and not manually set to connect to Public Mobile.

What device do you have? What happens when you dial *611 from your device?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

More details please?

You bought the add-on. Did you do both steps? Does the add-on show in your account when you log in and scroll down to my data & add-ons?

Is the amount of add-on in your available funds balance? If so you have to do step two. Guide on link below.

Guide Click Me. 

If you  did both steps...what trouble are you having?..

Have you tried manually switching networks from ATT to T-Mobile?

Need Help? Let's chat.