cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming stopped working

Wchian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the US roaming 1gb data only. Worked initially for an hour or two after arriving in Arizona but then it stopped and 'no service' is displayed.

4 REPLIES 4

@Wchian wrote:

I recall being connected to t-mobile but not sure about at&t. 

Yes, roaming is on and rebooting didn't work. My friends have service on their phones and one of them is on public mobile as well. 

Try going into your settings and manually selecting the same network that your friend has connected on

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wchian wrote:

Yes, roaming is on and rebooting didn't work. My friends have service on their phones and one of them is on public mobile as well. 

Try swapping SIMs with your PM friend to see if it's a phone problem or an account problem.

Wchian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Are you on AT&T or T-Mobile's network? Check in network settings. Is your roaming option enabled? Also try rebooting your phone. 

Need Help? Let's chat.