cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming add-ons

kevinboese
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks. There are probably answers to these questions somewhere here but hope it's ok just to ask about my specific situation. Heading to Hawaii for a week in mid-July. First, is the US Roaming talk/text bundle unlimited? And if I want more than the 250mb data do I just get the talk/text bundle ($15) and either the 500mb or 1gb data add-on separately? Anything else I should be thinking about? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

kevinboese
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you so much!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kevinboese wrote:

Hi folks. There are probably answers to these questions somewhere here but hope it's ok just to ask about my specific situation. Heading to Hawaii for a week in mid-July. First, is the US Roaming talk/text bundle unlimited? YES, for it lasts for 10 days from the point of adding it successfully to your account.

And if I want more than the 250mb data do I just get the talk/text bundle ($15) and either the 500mb or 1gb data add-on separately? If you want additional data or buy a data Roaming addon separately you can do that. 

If you are there for more than 10 days, note after the full 240 hours are up from the point of purchasing any 1 Roaming addon, you need to wait an extra 24 hours before you can buy that same addon again. OR, you can ask CSA to add it for your, OR, just buy a different type of Roaming/calling bucket addon.

Hope that makes sense.

@kevinboese 

Get Help Article and Roaming and things for reference:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming#:~:text=Troubleshooting%20U.S.%20Roam...

Need Help? Let's chat.