cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US pkg

Pebblespei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having trouble with my US pkg.  After the call is answered I lose it in just a minute or so!!

4 REPLIES 4

@Jb456 wrote:

Oracle's can you transfer thread out of the lounge? 

@Luddite @computergeek541 @will13am @mimmo 

moved

Thanks for letting us know.

Oracle's can you transfer thread out of the lounge? 

@Luddite @computergeek541 @will13am @mimmo 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma wrote:

@Pebblespei try manually selecting the at&T network and restarting your phone. Did you purchase 2 roaming voice add ons? If you did, you have to contact the mods to remove one.

@Pebblespei this note from @gblackma  about having more than 1 active US Roaming Talk add-on active at a time is the most likely cause of this issue.  It can happen for example if you purchase both the US Roaming Talk add-on on its own as well as one of the two bundles that includes it (Talk+Text US Roaming, or Talk+Text+250MB data US Roaming). 

You can identify this by signing into your self-serve account and going to the Plan and Add-ons tab and checking the My Add-ons section.  If you see the US Roaming Talk add-on listed more than once, that's your issue for sure.

Step09_VerifyNewlyAddedAddOns.png

One last note:  posting this in The Lounge isn't a great idea.  This area is for socializing and talk not related to your service or phone.  You'd get quicker and more thorough help by having posted this in Plans & Add-ons instead.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Pebblespei try manually selecting the at&T network and restarting your phone. Did you purchase 2 roaming voice add ons? If you did, you have to contact the mods to remove one.

@Pebblespei wrote:

I am having trouble with my US pkg.  After the call is answered I lose it in just a minute or so!!

Need Help? Let's chat.