cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

Pete18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased talk/text US roaming bundle add-on.  Worked fine first day.  Then purchased data US roaming bundle add-on.  Now my phone won't work, leaving me with no gps, no calling, no texting...nothing.  Have tried changing APN - nothing.  I see advice about connecting manually to local networks but it will not allow me to input anything.  Data is enabled, roaming is enabled, switched it off and on.  I'm stuck using wifi when & where I can.....nightmare!  Can anyone help please?

9 REPLIES 9

@Pete18

When you back in Canada, open ticket with PM support and see what they can do to make it up

if your roaming data was not used due to technical difficulties,  I am sure PM can reverse the transaction for the data roaming you got.    

Since your Talk/Text was affecting from the data add-ons, push PM Suppoer for some compensation  as well.

Pete18

Thanks for the input everyone.  Nothing is working, I have submitted a ticket.  I have no GPS and need to travel tonight.  I will have to find a phone store and purchase yet another sim card....spent $100 so far with add-ons here and a 50gb TravSim card for another phone which was de-activated due to technical issues.  That company has offered to send a replacement to an address in USA.  I'm leaving in 36hrs.....very frustrating!

Pete18

Ok, my mistake, just checked again exactly what I purchased.  There is no conflict; I purchased talk/text roaming usa add-on, then purchased 1gb data US roaming add-on....so should be good?  Two separate add-ons, one for talk/text and one for data.  Drove down from Canada, worked fine yesterday but not today.  I'm leaving tomorrow....I guess in the meantime I need to find a T Mobile store...with no gps to get me there 🙂

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Pete18 

contact to support team by CS_Agent 

to remove one add-ons and to them can add the right add-ons for your account.

@Pete18 Roaming talk/text might have conflict with the talk/text/data roaming.   You will need to open ticket with PM support  to get it sorted

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Pete18

T Mobile, roaming is enabled but cannot make a manual connection, will not let me choose/input an option

Pete18

I had bought a travel sim card for another phone, so for my public mobile phone I just purchased talk/text for work calls.  However, travel sim doesn't work at all, so then purchased talk/text/data bundle add-on with public mobile for my phone.  Two add-ons are on my account but nothing works

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pete18 

which network you connected?  TMOBILE or AT&T?  Try to make a manual connection instead of leaving with automatic 

Also, make sure roaming  mobile is enabled

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you buy the other bundle? The talk/text/data one? Or did you buy just a data add-on?

Need Help? Let's chat.