cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

available data

Inna1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am a new user and just trying to figure everything out. I thought I entered a promocode for 2 GB extra for 12 months. I did a screen shot of my info. Shouldn't this mean I actually have 5GB of data each month? The original 3GB plus 2Gb bonus for a year? Why does it say I only have 0.01 of data left this month? 

Inna1_2-1658268073245.png

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Correct, it may be due to a number of factors. You may have had a typo when entering it, or you may not have met the conditions with the plan you activated or it could be a PM error, either way connect with a CSA and they can investigate for you and if you never received it they should be able to manually add 6 months now for you if it was a PM mistake and if it was a wrong code they may still do it as a goodwill gesture.

klino85

I signed up for 2 GB promotional 6 month ago and did not have any promotional data in my account, only regular data. Does it mean that they did not added 2GB bonus to my account and I was using only my data that comes with plan???

@Inna1 wrote:

Do you mean 3rd cycle out of 12? Does a cycle mean a month? How could it be the 3rd month if I signed up in June? Thanks!

@Inna1   PM has a 30 days cycle and not monthly.  So, 3rd cycle is like 3th month.

it said 3/12.  , means 3rd cycle out of 12.    You really signed up in June?  if so, you need to open ticket with PM CS agent to get it fixed

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Inna1

Do you mean 3rd cycle out of 12? Does a cycle mean a month? How could it be the 3rd month if I signed up in June? Thanks!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Inna1   you data looks right.   You have 3GB regular data + 2GB on the "Promotion Usage" side.

Your regular usage is 3GB and you almost used up

You have a 2GB extra bonus, this is your 3th cycle out of 12, it will start using soon has you almost used up your regular 3GB data.   2GB promo always kicks in automatically after your regular data are use dup

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Inna1 

do you see on the right saying promotions usage 

under is your bonus 2GB there.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire
  • Your plan 3 GB is on left and almost all used. 
  • Your bonus 2 GB is on the right. 

Usage of each is shown separately. 

Make sense...the promotional bonus will disappear when offer is over. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Inna1 hi it looks like you just about used your3 gig you still have your 2 gig promo left 

Need Help? Let's chat.