cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

dani99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We are going to the US and I purchased the add on, US roaming talk & text plus 250 data. My question is, can’t I just use my data that’s already on my plan?

5 REPLIES 5

@dani99 

How long are you staying in the US?

It might be cheaper to purchase a local SIM if you are staying long term.

PM Roaming allows you to connect to AT&T or T-Mobile cell towers so it is not covered under your PM plan.

Remember when purchasing Roaming data, it is a 2 step process...put the funds into your account then make your Roaming purchase.

@dani99 wrote:

Okay, thank you! How do I get more data then 250? Do I add it on or is that only going to add it on to my Canadian data?

@dani99 

do you need voice and text?

you can buy Data only roaming

or you can buy Bundle first, once you used up the data, buy the Data add-on when you need more

Here are the choice you have that have data there

Bundle - US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day) - $15.00 (10 Reward points)
Bundle - US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) - $20.00 (15 Reward points)
Data - US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00 (15 Reward points)
Data - US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day) - $10.00 (5 Reward points)
Data - US Roaming - 500 MB Data (10-day) - $15.00 (10 Reward points)

@dani99 There is a 1gig roaming add on that you can get instead of the other personality I don’t believe the talk is working well down there because the 3g networks are shutting down

dani99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, thank you! How do I get more data then 250? Do I add it on or is that only going to add it on to my Canadian data?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@dani99 Hi no that is for Canada you do need a roaming add on remember your add on starts immediately 

Need Help? Let's chat.