cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming not working

Malleyp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for 15 days US roaming. The money has come out of my bank account. I have 3 days left. I cannot make a phone call in the US. I get a message saying I did not buy the add-on. But I did.

6 REPLIES 6

Are you using an iphone? iphone allows you to do instant messaging that looks a lot like texting. Are your texts green or blue bubbles? Are you still able to text to an Android phone? Are you able to use cell data (not wifi)?

Adding - does "texting" only work when on wifi?

Malleyp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes

@dust2dust wrote:

What's this?..#4 now? Sheesh. This is a problem. Only support can fix that for you. Figures Public would screw up yet another thing.

At least 4 @dust2dust 🙄

@Malleyp If your 15 days are not up and you are getting that message submit a ticket to CSA and inquire about why this is, and get them to fix this.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Malleyp 

Can you text?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Malleyp so, the first 12 days worked?

you got the bundle with voice?

try make calls in different part of the city.  Roaming Talk needs 2G on T-Mobile, which is not very reliable

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What's this?..#4 now? Sheesh. This is a problem. Only support can fix that for you. Figures Public would screw up yet another thing.

Need Help? Let's chat.