cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 referral ($5 for 5 months)

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

About $25 referral ($5 for 5 months). If I have two friends A and B. I shared my unique code to A. I and A both get once $25 referral ($5 for 5 months). How about B friend? He also used my unique code and does he get regular 10 dollar credit or $25 referral ($5 for 5 months) ? 

I mean I don't know how many referees do the referrer could referral?

Edit : I know I ONLY get once $25 referral ($5 for 5 months). How about my second friend, does he get regular 10 or $25 referral ($5 for 5 months)? I am NOT talking about me, I am talking about him and how much he get if he uses my unique code.

Thanks for your information

11 REPLIES 11

@Huggin 

There's no one time per year restriction. It's a limit of one set of credits per promotional period, although somwtimes, the offers could be targetted based on any number og criteria that Public Mobile might set.

Huggin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Customer support agent told me the $25 is a very special promotion, you can only get one time in the same year.

Mindy208

Just clarity to you. CS_Agent reply me , For B friend, he can still get $25 referral ($5 for 5 months) if A and B both uses my unique code. I ONLY get $25 referral ($5 for 5 months) ONCE credit. But they are new customers before September 2, they all get $25 referral ($5 for 5 months).

Mindy208

Just want to clarity. CS_Agent reply me , For B friend, he can still get $25 referral ($5 for 5 months) if A and B both uses my unique code. I ONLY get $25 referral ($5 for 5 months) ONCE credit. But they are new customers before September 2, they all get $25 referral ($5 for 5 months).

@NDesai wrote:

Your friend B will get it though. 

@NDesai- Are you sure about this? I suppose it's somewhat reasonable to assume. But are you sure?

@RossN wrote:

@NDesai hi I believe you are right about most of it but @Mindy208 has been here since 2020 so wouldnt she get dollars instead of points?

Yes, you are right. It all depends on which rewards program they are on. $1 or 1 point technically means the same. 

@NDesai hi I believe you are right about most of it but @Mindy208 has been here since 2020 so wouldnt she get dollars instead of points?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mindy208 Both of you will get $5 off for 5 months (30 days). You will get 1 point a month in addition as long as your friend stays with PM. If you refer another friend before Sep 2nd, the $5 off for 5 month promotion will not apply to you. Your friend B will get it though. You will receive another 1 point. So in total you will get $5 off for 5 months + 2 points for referring 2 friends. You will get to keep the 2 points per month as long as they stay on PM. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mindy208 hi only your first referal will get the 25 dollars 5 x 5 , if you refer a second person you will get 1 dollar per cycle  and they will get 10 dollars 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

For the $25 RAF you can only get one per account. If you have another account you “might” receive the $25. But I still think the offer was targeted to specific referrers. 

@J_PM 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Mindy208 

for A > will be starting from August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you and your friend will both credit.$25 for 5 month x $5.

Edit: for B >  your new friend will received 10 points = $10..you getting credit $1.if you are on old rewards

but if you have other line then use code to give your friend B can getting that credit.$25 for 5 month,

your friend stays with PM then you getting after 5 month for $1 for each friend you bring.

Need Help? Let's chat.