cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Plan didn't activate

ddandersonn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been in the U.S. since August 12th.  On the 9th, I purchased the $20 voice/text/data bundle which immediately took effect.  On the 19th, I purchased a second plan since I am not returning home until the 27th.  This second plan never took effect and I have been unable to use my phone since then, having only realized this yesterday (the 22nd).

If somebody could plese contact me ASAP to sort this out, as I need to have access to my email for work purposes this week.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

It *may be* because you purchased the same addon before the previous one ran out.  This is a known thing, and regular operation of the US Addons.  You can not buy the same addon during the active time period, and it wouldn't have finished until sometime on the 21st.

If you have successfully purchased the addon, and it hasn't activated, it may be in limbo... but I think if you check your credit card .... it may not have actually completed.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it working now?

ddandersonn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your help!  Message sent.  🙂

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey - first check your self serve to make sure you've activated it. Add-ons are a 2 step process, you buy them, then you login to your account and activate them. If you've done that already, you're going to have to send a private message to the mods to help you with this.

Be sure to include your PM account number, phone number, and the email address you use to log into self-serve in the message.

Click Here to send the mods a direct message.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.