cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Package Add On

weylanderic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

Sorry I tried to search but couldn't quite find the information I was looking for.

I remember reading about US Roaming Add On. Is that still available?

How good was the connection in the US? Does it cover the whole USA or specific states?

Thank you,

Ricardo

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@weylanderic  The US roaming add ons are still available but only last 15 days from time of purchase. Depending on your budget you might prefer the Canada-US $34 for 50GB 30 day plan which includes roaming at no extra charge.  If you switch to that and don't want to stay on the plan after your trip the downside is that what you have now is not likely to be still available to switch back to.

Coverage depends on your phone, which needs to be VoLTE approved on PM's whitelist for voice calls.  A non-VoLTE phone would have to use T-Mobile's 2G for voice calls where it is still available but data and texting should still work regardless.  

Brettster991
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, it is still available. It's in the add-ons section. Next, I am not sure since I have not been in the States in a while but the last time I was it was okay. I Believe and I am 99% sure it covers the entire Continental but I am not sure about places like Hawill or Puerto Rico

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@weylanderic , US roaming add-ons are still available for purchase.  You should see it in the subscription and add-on tab.  As for coverage, you get access to both AT&T and T-Mobile networks.  Both are national networks. 

Need Help? Let's chat.