cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add On Not Showing Up After Purchase

YappyYan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help!

My son went away to school in US and is now injured.

Our US Add on expired today and I tried to purchase and renew but it doesn't show up.

Every I time I buy the add on I get a receipt but the funds show back up in my account when I log in again.

I am desperately trying to talk to him to get him medical attention but I can't.

Signed,
Frantic Mom

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@YappyYan 

contact to support team by CS_Agent 

to manually add it.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Tell (somehow, email?) your son to get free voip app so you can call him (and vice versa). TextNow works great. Viber, too.

For US add-ons 24 hours wait period is required before purchasing another one. Agent might be able to help you out and override that limit.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Which add-on did you get? If it's truly 240 hours after you bought it then you can buy a different one. For talk and text, you can buy the standalone ones, or the talk/text bundle or the talk/text/data bundle.

When it passes the 240 hours then you buy the different one. NOT while active.

Now I'm concerned that the site is messing you up (as it has been for many people since the new site came on). Log in on a different browser and check you payment history for all the money you've deposited and the items you think you might have bought. Let us know if you have multiples of everything.

Or you could contact the support people to re-buy it for you.

You would need to contact them to clean up things too.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @YappyYan Sorry to about what you are going through

for US add-on, usually you have to wait 24 hours before you re-buy the same one

but no worry, open ticket with CS agent and they can process for you and fix it

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.