cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data+Text+Call Roaming Add-on Disappeared

dnhamluna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I bought a 20$, 10 day roaming data talk text package. When I did it I saw it on my profile account and now it is gone and is not useable. It still shows up on my credit card. Why did this happen? I would like a refund. Is this possible?

Very disappointing.

5 REPLIES 5

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dnhamluna 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

go to Plan & Add-ons what is showing details you have the Add-ons there.

also in your account do you see that amount at Available Fund.. if yes then go to rebuy it, and when you visit U.S then buy it. it's will be working for 10 day package when you buy it right a way is will be working and do rebooting device.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try to refresh page on computer (not phone) few times. Use different browser or incognito mode.

Add-on will not disappear just like that.

HI @dnhamluna   , Yes, with the romaing does not work well all the time, PM usually will cancel the transaction and put the credit back to your account without much trouble.  

dnhamluna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

TY. I am going to open a ticket as I prefer the refund now. I needed the plan to work on a very important day and it didn't. It is not useful to me now. TY anyways.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dnhamluna 

Use Incognito mode browser to try to login to My Account and check if the roaming shows

Try to connect to T-Mobile and check if data or voice work

if no luck with both, please open ticket with PM CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.