cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received SIM

Jsedman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card on July 5th and still haven't received it.

At this point, we have purchased a new phone in replacement of this with a different carrier and I would now like to have my $ refunded.

What are the next steps?

5 REPLIES 5

mgauthie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good luck. I never even got service and was dinged for $45 and know now i will never get it back. On to another provider where i can actually speak to someone. This one sucks.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately ordering it from PM can take ridiculously long, now into over the month mark and beyond, you would have seen that on here as many ppl have been dealing with that, best way to go is in store or some other options that can be a lot quicker. Although they say no refunds if you connect with a CSA and said you have been waiting for almost 5 weeks and as a result of their ridiculous delays they have lost a household of customers, as a gesture of goodwill they may refund although it is up to their discretion.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jsedman sorry there are no refunds for sim purchases as stated when you orderered it 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jsedman   It usually take as many as 3 weeks for PM to ship the sim card. But it has been a month in your case, 

message CS agent with your order number and ask for a refund

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jsedman 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to check it

Need Help? Let's chat.