cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to return a phone

smrobertson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I return my newly purchased ‘used’ iPhone purchased online through Public Mobile?

I have followed the process online and am unable to ‘submit’ the online Ticket that is required to initiate this process. No amount of communication with the online chatbot has helped either. The ticket submission system is flawed it seems. I am now stuck with a phone that doesn’t charge or even turn on. 

6 REPLIES 6

Amandalk745
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you log into your online self serve, at the top right hand side click the three lines drop down menu, at top of that you will see get help, click that, it will bring you to the community page, at the top once you have signed in there should be an envelope at the top right side click on that which should then bring you to your inbox where you will see a small white square with a pen like symbol, click that, that will bring you to a ticket under send to put cs_agent and your issue in subject and what you need to know in text box and they usually respond within 40 minutes.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Or the second - second method of using the pin option rather than the login option. After entering your community login, choose the pin option. It will need the name and number on the account and your 4 digit account pin. If you can login to your account and you forgot this pin then you can reset it in the account.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@smrobertson 

Before trying to submit a ticket, clear your system cache and cookies and open an incognito tab.

Then try again. 

Have you tried using a different lightning charger to charge the iphone?  Give it a shot.. and let it sit on charge for 30 minutes to see if it does anything.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@smrobertson 

before starting the process of returning the phone..make sure to log in to your account using incognito mode. Use Firefox web browser.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@smrobertson  - try the 2nd method to submit a ticket if SIMon Bot is giving you issues.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@smrobertson @You need to contact support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.