cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get a new plan setup for when my discount ends in Nov

Aehmttw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! So I'm trying to setup a new plan before the discounted plan I got last December ends in November. I'm having an issue though. Under the Change My Subscription option there's only three. And when I go to the Subscriptions Plans under Shop Now. There's so many more, plus these great looking 5g plans. I have my eye on this one a Promotion 45 a month with 40gigs of data. But that isn't showing under My Subscriptions and if I try clicking on it in the shop, for some reason it won't let me buy it. Even though I'm logged in, it'll ask me to register or log in and then say 'You have an active subscription with Public Mobile. Please visit My Account or go to the Public Mobile app to manage your subscription, check your usage, purchase add-ons and more.'

Am I going to have to get the app now to do updates and changes? I swear usually I'm smart but I think Public just frustrates me some times. 

2 REPLIES 2

Aehmttw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much. I'll give that a try first and if not, submit the ticket request. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Aehmttw 

try to use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login and check if it shows more plan. And make sure you click All, or try showing 4G and 5G and if you see more plans

If nothing change, then please submit a ticket with PM CS agent and ask them to schedule the plan change for you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.