cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to add minutes to my phone

Michelle1969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to add minutes to my phone but it won’t let me do this.

phone number removed and duplicate threads merged by computergeek541

5 REPLIES 5

andrewjc

Hello Michelle. What have you tried thus far? If you're having a technical issue, we'll need more information to help you. 

Minutes can be added to your account on your Account Overview page under "My Data & Add-Ons" by clicking the "Purchase Add-ons" button. There, you can select which add-ons you need, including additional minutes, and purchase them online. Alternatively, if you feel that you'll need more minutes in the long-term, you can upgrade to a plan with more monthly minutes under the "Plans" section of the Account Overview page. 

@Michelle1969 The only way to add minutes to your phone is to go into your account, add funds, and purchase a long distance minutes addon.

You shouldn't post personal information, this is a public forum.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michelle1969 wrote:

I have been trying to add minutes to my phone but it won’t let me do this. My number is+xxxxxxxxx

Do you mean adding the long distance add-on minutes or do you mean adding money into your account?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle1969 wrote:

I have been trying to add minutes to my phone but it won’t let me do this.

@Michelle1969  How are you trying to add minutes?

Michelle1969

I have been trying to add minutes to my phone but it won’t let me do this. My number is+1xxxxxxxxxx.

Edit:. Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.