cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to activate eSIM but failing

Joel2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

tried to activate online with an EM however, they did not send me a QR code with the EM. The EM is failing during activation, and when I try to log tickets through Support, it is making me re-sign into my account, and then just loading me to a blank page so I can’t even submit a ticket. I need a community moderator to reach out to me so I can activate my services

8 REPLIES 8

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Joel2023 Send a private message to a PM customer service agent (CSA) at this link and describe the problem.  They can view your account to see why you're encountering this issue.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.  They will respond to you via message, so keep an eye on the envelope icon in the upper right.

We're just customers on this forum offering advice, but we're not PM employees and don't have any more access to systems than you do.

Joel2023

Yes, I have already been charged from my credit card and the plan and I never got an QR code and I don’t know what to do at this point. 

pmbc

Thanks for the screenshot @Joel2023.  Suggest you reach out to CSAgent using the link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.  If it were me, I'd probably kill the app and try it again.  But I wouldn't suggest you do that in case it does some harm to your account. 🙂  Depends how adventurous you feel.  The accounts not working so I can't see how it could be broken any more. 😉

Have you been charged on your credit card already?

Joel2023

IMG_6267.jpeg

 This is where I’m trying to activate my eSIM and this is what page I get 

pmbc

@Joel2023  Could provide a little more detail.  I haven't activated an esim, but undstand that when you sign up with PM and opt for esim, a QR code of the esim is included in the welcome email you receive from PM.  You indicate you did not receive a QR code, so how are you trying to activate the esim?  What is the exact message you're getting when it fails to activate?

Joel2023

Yes it’s an iPhone 14 it supports eSIM and still saying problem to install what do I do ?!

AnoukB

I was able to activate my e sim yesterday via the app, I did have to pass through some confirmation steps, but it seemed quite streamlined. Are you able to check your phone system settings to confirm it supports E-sim? 

pmbc

@Joel2023 How are you trying activate the esim, with the app?  if you need to log a ticket with support use this link to send them a PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Your phone does support esim, correct?

Need Help? Let's chat.