cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying ot update my credit card info

Sucidalveteran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep trying to update my credit card info and restore my service. But I keep getting " We cannot  process this request at this time. Try again later"    I ma running outof patience and will go to a competing carrier. PUBLIC SUCKS!! 

4 REPLIES 4

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Sucidalveteran 

My neighbors had the same issue when trying to update theirs. This is how I helped them resolve it.

I used the Public Mobile app on the phone to update the credit card. First, I waited 24 hours from the last time I tried to update it (PM security feature to protect your account). I then went to the settings on the phone, then applications, then found the Public Mobile app. I then cleared the cache and data. Restarted the phone, signed back in with email and password and proceeded to update the credit card with zero problems. If you're using the iPhone, there is no way to clear the app data or cache so you need to delete the app then restart the phone and download the app again. Then follow steps about trying to change the card.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sucidalveteran 

See if you can login on the PM app then on Payment tab>Update Card Information.

Did this a few months back.

IMG_0198.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sucidalveteran  You may need to wait full 24 hours before trying again and when you do try again try different web browser incognito/private mode or from another device even . Also can try the app to if you haven’t already . Also note you can buy payment vouchers from shoppers drug mart and load the funds *611 . If still no luck confirm issue with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wait a full day and try again

if you need to resume service, get a voucher and load  by calling *611

Need Help? Let's chat.