cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True international roaming services

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @CS_Agent

I recently travel to Asian a lot, and I found the PM doesn't have the international services. The only thing I can do is forward my PM call to Fongo. I believe this situation is very common. I wonder if PM have an idea or plan to carry out true international roaming services. Hope our moderator can answer my concern.Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you are travelling lots of APPs to use with WIFI no need roaming now a days, unless you are on business trips, then you don't need PM 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I know koodo just raised their usa and international per day fees. I think USA is 8$ / day, int o can't remember . I always get a local sim. If that doesn't work then the only options is finding a workaround like fongo or going to a different provider.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Why not shop local which is always less expensive.

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM tends to be a "no frills" type of carrier.  I think many would consider international roaming to be a "frill", so I would not count on it becoming available anytime soon.

Telus wants to push people interested in things like international roaming to move to Koodo or Telus.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@nishufan wrote:

Hi @CS_Agent

I recently travel to Asian a lot, and I found the PM doesn't have the international services. The only thing I can do is forward my PM call to Fongo. I believe this situation is very common. I wonder if PM have an idea or plan to carry out true international roaming services. Hope our moderator can answer my concern.Thank you.

Moderators do not know. Brooke knows but doesn't tell us unril implemented. Proceed on the assumption the answer is "no". It took 3 years of requesting to get USA roaming. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.