cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with everything

ldsmith118
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to log into account and getting this message .Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.My Sim I bought wants a unlock code phone was unlock with old Sim.

8 REPLIES 8

ldsmith118

I went to a different virgin mobile store and they found out the phone was still lock the person at the first store lied about unlocking it. Everything is good now thank you for all the help.

@ldsmith118What is the exact wording from the phone? How many times did you enter the code? There is usually a limit on how many times you can enter.. if you tried to enter too many times the phone will lock you out.

Just note it seems the queue for the moderator is very long.. it might take more than 48 hours for them to get back to you.

ldsmith118

Never been able to login. Old provider's sim network was unlocked. New public mobile sim is locked.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ldsmith118Did you purchase your SIM card from a resller? If so you will need to create a new account via selfserve.publicmobile.ca for the log in for your account.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It seems like you have more than one problem.

First can you get hold of an unlocked phone to test your sim in

Then once your sim is working you can try creating your account

It looks like your phone got locked to previous provider

You can also contact the manufacturer of your phone via website they have to provide unlock code for free

Which phone do you have?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ldsmith118  what pho e do you have? Some samsung will lock to the first sim inserted. You can conta t samsung for the unlock code. Otherwise you need to contact the old provider for the unlock code. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ldsmith118 wrote:

Trying to log into account and getting this message .Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.My Sim I bought wants a unlock code phone was unlock with old Sim.

Are you a new customer?

Check your email account. Did you receive one from Public Mobile asking to verify your email address?

When you put in the new SIM and the phone asks for an unlock code, your phone is likely locked by the original carrier. When did you buy your phone and was it from your last provider?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ldsmith118 wrote:

Have you ever been able to log in?

"Old SIM" as in a previous provider? Or did you replace the PM SIM for some reason?

Need Help? Let's chat.