cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble activating sim

edwyersullivan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There was an error in activating my new sim car and transferring my number. 

7 REPLIES 7

edwyersullivan

IT was error code 821

edwyersullivan

I tried doing it again however the second time it is saying that it is not a valid phone number. 

@edwyersullivan again, with this error, first confirm if PM charged you already. it is possible, so please check.  if they have charged you already, let ilus know and we can advise further

If they have not charged you yet, then try again but provide account info

edwyersullivan

I have error code 821 showing up when trying to activate my account and transfer my number.

WolverineCaz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If ever it you try everything and it still doesn't work, you could get another SIM card and try again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@edwyersullivan what was the error?  Was it error 821 or 835?

That could be because you used IMEI instead of account number from your old provider as the porting info

First, check your CC to confirm PM didn't charge you.  Once confirmed , then you can try to activate again but please provide account number of your old provide instead.  let us know if that works 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@edwyersullivan 

Check your cc and see if you were charged. If yes, put sim in phone and reboot. If no, try activating again. Clear cache and go incognito. If porting number make sure to leave old sim in phone to get text to confirm the port.

Need Help? Let's chat.